I'm sitting in my little room on the topfloor and I just can't figure out how it will feel to return to Stockholm. It will feel like going back in time, everything will be the same as it was before I left, and I'll be me who has changed! I'd like to stop time for a week or two and do all the things that I haven't done! Bike in the night, just bike up and down the hills that Paris has to offer! I'd like to walk streets that I haven't walked before! I want to take in all of Paris before I will forget it, and before it will forget me! I want my footprints to never disappear from Champs-Elysées!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 have a feeling i will love this blog...
SvaraRaderavi måste måste måste get together och ha lite soirée françaises då vi äter ost, snackar skit, skrattar och gamla theo-minnen och skypear med alla FSare!
Det finns absolut ingenting i det du skriver som jag INTE älskar! <3
SvaraRaderailoveyou sooo much beth i will miss you so frekin much <3
SvaraRadera