tisdag 21 juni 2011

L'impossibilité


The only mathlesson this year where I actually paid attention was when my mathteacher talked about art, impossible art, art that shouldn't exist. In one way or another, she managed to divide the art into different groups, all that in a mathematical way. I must say that I was impressed, not by her but by the artists. I just couldn't figure out how someone could be so clever and this by making it seem so easy. How someone actually could sit at home and think that yes, today I think that I will make something impossible, and succeeded. Anyhow, I get impressed by much. I get impressed by the human being. To me, it's still really amazing how we work and how we have the ability to think for ourselves and that we all our different. Sometimes this might get us to think too much, or sometimes we just waste this gift to do the same as the others do, and think too little. But it still fascinates me alot. I'm also fascinated by nature and animals. And once again human beings. I'm easy to fascinate I guess, or there is just so much that is simply amazing and hard to understand. That's why I paid attention that mathclass. I was sitting infront of a person that actually divided art, nature and life into maths. She could get ahold of all these for me misty and unclear things, just by putting numbers on them, and for her, they make sense. Math will definatly not be my source of understanding, I just wonder what will be. 

3 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my god your blog is so goood !!
    I didn't know you and the other girls had a blog, too! Just discovered the post about all the girls blogs after having read nina's a bit.. and it's so funny because I just made a post about our year in Paris yesterday!!
    I miss you <3

    SvaraRadera
  2. http://freya-m.blogspot.com/2011/08/stockholm.html

    looove

    SvaraRadera