tisdag 21 juni 2011

Forever young

I'm back. I'm back in Sweden and I'm back to my normal life. I've been through so much this year, and still, it went so fast. Packing down my life into suitcases gave me such a weird feeling, a feeling that begged me not to go home. Home is something safe and something that will always be there, and it is that security that leaves me with the eager will to discover something new. I want to always be full of life and I don't ever want to be sure of anything! 


What I want to say is that I don't think that I'm ready to leave Paris. When I walked the streets together with my mum, I saw the charm of this beautiful city that I've been ignoring almost all year. To live in the suburb was a great decision, but now I feel ready to actually live in the heart of the city. I want to be able to open my window and feel the breeze of the city hit my face.

Dirty, broken and perfect

Home sweet home

1 kommentar: